While Las Vegas is widely known for its casinos and shows, there is an entirely new world to discover on The Strip. There is exciting and fun activities to try all throughout The Las Vegas Strip that does not involve and gambling.
Casinos do not only offer the gambler a place to hang out, they also have other things to offer, such as world class golf courses and driving ranges. There is a rock climbing wall and many parks and baseball diamonds, as well as Frisbee golf courses. There are even indoor miniature golf courses and indoor batting cages for the person that does not want to be in the sun.
Listed below are other things to do on The Las Vegas Strip
· Visit the Volcano at the Mirage and experience the excitement of the fire and light show when it erupts in the evening.
· The Bellagio has a spectacular fountain show that will lighten up your night. The fountain show consists of the fountains coming to life to the concert of opera, classical, and Broadway tunes.
· Also, take a ride on a gondola right into the world of Venice. Amazing how you walk off the bright lights and business of the Las Vegas Strip right into the romantic world of Venice. You will take a ride around the canals of the Venetian. While the buildings are not actually hundreds of years old, you will feel as if you are right there in Venice.
· The breathtaking artwork at the Grand Canal Shoppes is a sight you will not want to miss. It is spectacular view of beautiful colors and detail. The Bellagio hotel has the biggest artistic masterpieces. The ceiling of the hotel lobby has a piece by Dale Chihuly called the Fiori di Como. It was made of 2,000 colorful hand-blown glass flowers. Also in the Bellagio is the Picasso restaurant that features Picasso artwork all around.
· The tranquility of the Bellagio Conservation and Botanical Gardens will surprise you, especially coming off of the hustle and bustle of The Las Vegas Strip. It has a different look for each season. The spring season is beautiful and includes amazing butterflies.
· One of the most romantic spots in all of Las Vegas is the Eiffel Tower that rises 460 feet above the heart of The Strip. This replica of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas is a “half-scale” exact replica of Europe’s most famous landmarks. Take a ride to the top to experience the amazing view of The Strip.
The Strip is full of things to experience outside of the gambling. These are only just a few things to do while on your visit to Las Vegas. While walking is common in Las Vegas, there are different forms of transportation to take you around, such as the trolleys and the CAT bus. Take a break from the gambling and visit the many sights on The Strip. Have a great time in all the different places to go on the Las Vegas Strip.